Abuse Relationship Support

Joy Bringer Blog is to offer support and information to those who find themselves in an abusive realtionship.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Prayer for Restoration

A Prayer for Restoring the Soul:

Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ and I ask You to send angels to gather and restore my soul to its rightful place in me with the full power and authority of Jesus Christ. I ask You to send angels to unearth and break all earthen vessels, bonds, bands and bindings that have been put upon my soul, willingly or unawares.

I ask YOU to have them to free my soul from all bondage by whatever means is required and I agree and say Father, that the power of the Lord Jesus Christ is all powerful and effective to do this.

Now Father, I ask You to send Your angels to gather and restore to its proper place all the pieces of my fragmented mind, will, emotions, appetite, intellect, heart, personality, sub-conscience mind, and bring them into proper and original positions perfectly as You planned them when You formed Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.

In the authority of Jesus Christ, I break and cast out and return to the sender, the power of all curses upon my head and all curses upon my soul.

Father, I ask You to send angels to remove any part of another’s soul from me and to put it back into its rightful place within them, in Jesus' name.

"HE RESTORETH MY SOUL." Psalm 23:3

Now Father, I offer up to You that part of my soul that has been replaced within me, and I ask You to cleanse it and sanctify it in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Thank you for this. I am asking God to fill me with His peace and allow me to heal and HE is. I am praying that HE knows my heart and that because I left an abusive relationship - I am still living in His path. I stayed for 8 years because I felt that God wanted me to make the effort and do everything his word said as a wife. Finally, I knew in my heart that God would want me to live. With Love, Jennifer

3:03 PM  
Blogger Pastor Al & Ruth Joy Capozzi said...

Will pray for you! God bless!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home