Abuse Relationship Support

Joy Bringer Blog is to offer support and information to those who find themselves in an abusive realtionship.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Abuse Information Quiz

Abuse Relationship Info

What are the signs of an abusive relationship? How can you tell if you are being abused?Here are some questions to ask yourself.



Does your spouse:

Verbal Abuse
* criticize you?
* call you names?

Spousal Abuse
* get jealous easily?
* disregard your thoughts and feelings?
* prevent you from going to work or school?
* control your finances?

Emotional abuse
* prevent you from seeing your family and friends?
* pressure you for sex?

Physical Abuse
* hit, kick, push or choke you?
* threaten to hurt or kill you or your loved ones?
* scare you in any way?

More FAQ click here
If you or your children are in immediate danger, please call your local authorities.

National hotline # 1-800-799-7233

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting. I am looking into my own relationship. At times, I don't even know who I am. At times I blame myself. Thanks,

4:18 PM  
Blogger Pastor Al & Ruth Joy Capozzi said...

Praying for you! ♥

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home